Does anyone want a job?

If anyone wants a job????. Try.. VENTURA!.

I work for them in Rotherham (Manvers) and work for O2 in Pay Monthly Customer Services. After having work for Royal Mail for 7 years and having no experience in customer facing. I got the job, last July. It's not a bad job, the only thing that is bad is how they work the shifts. It's £6.99 an hour (I think?) And raises to £7.20 after 3/6 months.

I was unemployed for just under a year before I got the job and lived off my credit card for a while so only know too well how hard it was to get a job.

They are taking on now I believe and as long as you show a willingness to do the job (like all jobs really!)... you should get the job. After working there 6 months you get "30% off friends & family" discount that is also for your friends and family as well as yourself.

Anybody wanting any info should search for "Ventura" on Google and you should find there website :)

I am in the construction business and being middle aged doesn't come into for me. I find men in their 30's the fittest and are more willing to earn a bous or do overtime. Money is important to them and they will move on if they find a better paid job. Men in their 40's don't quite need the money probably because of a smaller mortgage and kids grown up, wife getting a job etc. Men in their 50's are a bit thin on the ground but are good workers so long as they are fit for such a physically demanding job like construction but only want basic hours. Men in their late twenties are fit and willing but usually have young children and need time off. Late teens and early twenties are always going ill. My preffered age for employees is 30-40 year olds,

Men in their 50's are a bit thin on the ground but are good workers so long as they are fit for such a physically demanding job like construction .

Why? are they all dead.

Archived