Does anyone want a job?

There are supposedly lots of people out of work at the moment desperate for jobs, but i cant seem to find anyone. We are looking for dental nurses and receptionist's and have been advertising on various jobsites including the job section here for months now and not had a single CV! Where are all the unemployed? Do we really have a job crisis at the moment or is it propaganda?

Hello, not having a dig, but does your Dental Practice, pay a decent living wage? Without writing a long detailed decription out about jobs and pay, it annoys me, that in today's society people still think if you get a job, your financial difficulties are over.

Wrong for many people starting work, actually costs them money, and further more then they have to claim top-up benefits of Working Tax Credits, to make this wage a living wage. Its a joke that no-one in the media seems to tackle. In short thats why many can't afford to take to jobs and shy away. Just my opinion of why people are not falling over for your jobs. As said no offence intended I bet your an excellent employer.

Yes before you all attack outthere, I do WORK.

Thats what the mojor problem about getting people back to work is that they are better of on benefits, now if the government made it that you would be better of with a job the country would be a lot better off and more people would be out looking for work

am not going into all the ins & outs due to possible legal action ,suffice to say a lttle over 2 weeks ago i was fired by my previous employer on the monday, a speculative phone call later, i walked into another job on the tuesday .

maybe i was lucky but it seems to me there are still jobs out there if people look for them. all too frequently some of the unemployed appear to be out of work because they want to be. too many times i've heard it in bars and pubs that ,on hearing what a job pays " f*** that i wouldn't get out of bed for that money" :loopy:

am not going into all the ins & outs due to possible legal action ,suffice to say a lttle over 2 weeks ago i was fired by my previous employer on the monday, a speculative phone call later, i walked into another job on the tuesday .

maybe i was lucky but it seems to me there are still jobs out there if people look for them. all too frequently some of the unemployed appear to be out of work because they want to be. too many times i've heard it in bars and pubs that ,on hearing what a job pays " f*** that i wouldn't get out of bed for that money" :loopy:

Archived