Remembering the Hurlfield Youth Club

lennonman

Used to go in there in the 70's, yes the snooker table, pinball, table tennis, disco, anyone remember the snack bar, with the milk shakes and Dundee biscuits!......mmm, bring back the Dundee biscuit I say........mint cracknell while you're at it too!!.

Regards acman, (Mr Tompkins class circa 72-77).

Used to go in there in the 70's, yes the snooker table, pinball, table tennis, disco, anyone remember the snack bar, with the milk shakes and Dundee biscuits!......mmm, bring back the Dundee biscuit I say........mint cracknell while you're at it too!!.

Regards acman, (Mr Tompkins class circa 72-77).

Awh! the Dundee biscuit used to cost 2p from the tuck shop and Hurlfield school and at the youthy. I remember Mr Tompkins from those times he used to teach PE and Geography he was lovely unlike his female version of Mrs Matthews!! Mrs Rotherforth was lovely too! Can you still buy the Dundee biscuit and does it taste the same? Cost more than 2p each no doubt!!:hihi:

Archived