Inmates on Death Row;last meals

rather than ask me that. what would you want done to someone who murdered one of your family ?

Bit of a daft question really. Emotions should not be brought into the justice system. Even if someone had only assaulted a member of my family, I would want the perpetrator killed. Doesn't make it right.

Too many people think with their emotions rather than rationale thought.

264-Burns.

Looks like a right cocky arrogant git who I hope died painfully. He is smerking i can tell!!!!!!!!

You're right he looks like a cocky arrogant git.

Probably was eventually laughing at the fact that he lived for 21 years laughing at how much he was costing the system. Then got off lightly with death.

a lot of you bang on about islam and its barbaric practices but america is just the same.

i do not think anyone should have the right to end another humans life regardless of circumstances and the american goverment who support death row are just as guilty and barbaric as the murderers themselves.

publishing last meals is disgusting and sad and i find it all a little freakish.:|

Archived