Inmates on Death Row;last meals

??

do you just throw a whole chicken in the pan??

I don't know?

One whole fried chicken (extra crispy), salad with Thousand Island dressing, French toast, two diet Cokes, one apple pie, and French fries

Which raises the question, if you ask for it do they have to postpone the execution until they have managed to locate some :D

i believe so..........some prisoners use it as an excuse just to get back at the prison............ordering hard to find stuff, i know some turn vegan or muslim whatever just to make it more difficult for the authorities to accomodate you

If people go around topping other people they know that they have bad news coming.

well lets just see if some of the people on here are lauging the next time a man or woman is stoned to death under the sharia law.... double standards at its best and i am truly amazed that my fellow human beings can even read down the lists let alone make comments.

maybe i am hyper sensisitive to this type of thing but i think it is called common decency :confused:

is it just me?

well lets just see if some of the people on here are lauging the next time a man or woman is stoned to death under the sharia law.... double standards at its best and i am truly amazed that my fellow human beings can even read down the lists let alone make comments.

maybe i am hyper sensisitive to this type of thing but i think it is called common decency :confused:

is it just me?

I would have you stoned to death for your lack of command of the English language.

Archived