Inmates on Death Row;last meals

so i guess alot of you believe that a life for a life is acceptable then?

what gives anyone the right to take a lofe and surely that makes you all as bad as the murderers only under the guise of "judgement" or "justice".

it beggers belief :confused:

what gives anyone the right to take a lofe and surely that makes you all as bad as the murderers only under the guise of "judgement" or "justice".

Yes I do, if you take someone's life away then why should you deserve to live?

There are special circumstances I admit, such as self defence.

While I believe in a right to life to some extent, I believe that it can be annulled entirely by extremely malicious actions.

After their crimes, these people have no rights. They'd get no last meal from me; it is an insult that they be granted a single breath more of the air we share than necessary, much less tax money to feed and house them. The US capital punishment system is good in principle, but too expensive and longwinded.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/executedoffenders.htm - This shows some more recent ones, it doesn't have their final meal but does have their last statement.

I'm sure the answer is readily available but why do they remain on death row for so long before they are executed, 30 years in some cases? My first guess would be so there has been time for any extra evidence to be discovered or time for them to have their conviction overturned?

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/executedoffenders.htm - This shows some more recent ones, it doesn't have their final meal but does have their last statement.

I'm sure the answer is readily available but why do they remain on death row for so long before they are executed, 30 years in some cases? My first guess would be so there has been time for any extra evidence to be discovered or time for them to have their conviction overturned?

its even stranger i think actually reading their last statements.

one thing ive noticed the authorities there seem even more obsessed by logging racial stuff..........not just the offenders but race of the victims too

Archived