GONG!! Yes, that's GONG!!

bhunaboy

I'm not too sure how much of the classic early 70s line up is going to be playing apart from Daevid Allen & Steve Hillage - should still be top though...

"The highly anticipated forthcoming tour will reunite founding member Daevid Allen with former Gong members Steve Hillage, Gilli Smyth, Mike Howlett and Miquette Giraudy, plus Chris Taylor, Theo Travis and John McKenzie."

I'll be there too ... having last seen this approximate lineup in 1974 at the City Hall along with Hatfield & the North ('Virgin Crisis Tour') :hihi:

"The highly anticipated forthcoming tour will reunite founding member Daevid Allen with former Gong members Steve Hillage, Gilli Smyth, Mike Howlett and Miquette Giraudy, plus Chris Taylor, Theo Travis and John McKenzie."

I'll be there too ... having last seen this approximate lineup in 1974 at the City Hall along with Hatfield & the North ('Virgin Crisis Tour') :hihi:

I stand corrected - though I've got a feeling I read somewhere that Mike Howlett isnt doing all the gigs.. still - should be a great night

Archived