Anyone Used To Live On Baker Street ,Darnall Before It Got Made Into Road ?

SteelCityy

Did Anyone Live in Baker Street Darnall S9, Before It Got Made into A Road?

What an unusual first post! Baker Street is classed as Attercliffe and not Darnall. I lived near Baker Street in the late 70's and could not remember any houses on it then, unless anyone knows different.......

• 1 month later...
What an unusual first post! Baker Street is classed as Attercliffe and not Darnall. I lived near Baker Street in the late 70's and could not remember any houses on it then, unless anyone knows different.......

Hi I lived in Baker Street Attercliffe from 1944 till 1965 and there were plenty of houses then

• 1 month later...

baker street was attercliffe bank at the top co op on the opposite side corner shop corner of Otter street/Baker Street chip shop on opposite corner.engineering firm near top of baker street man called Sid Hardy usedto own it.Opposite side a motor engineer cant remember his name later bought out by Frank and Ernest Didbury hence the name Frankern motors became very big in car and van hire dont know what happened to them.

Archived