How long was it before you met partner's family?

i have asked him but he doesnt say much, you dont think it should be a problem after 6 yrs when his brothers gfriends go to his parents house. i have decided that hes never going to commit to me, and that hes not that bothered about me. and i have just spent 7yrs with a guy that has just told me what i wanted to hear and had no intention of ever doing anything about it, thanks to all of you who left advise, but im non the wiser.

i have asked him but he doesnt say much, you dont think it should be a problem after 6 yrs when his brothers gfriends go to his parents house. i have decided that hes never going to commit to me, and that hes not that bothered about me. and i have just spent 7yrs with a guy that has just told me what i wanted to hear and had no intention of ever doing anything about it, thanks to all of you who left advise, but im non the wiser.

Awwww hun, my heart goes out to you. i hope you can move on and find someone who is worthy of you. Again, good luck. hope you can work things out :)

thank you peak -polly, life goes on even if its not with him i will stay on my own, there are other things that i cant write on here too that makes me want to stay on my own.

I know it hurts love, but if he isn`t ready to commit after 6 yrs then he`s never going to.

xx

lyndix - thanks, i was coming to that so why does he seem to wants kids, i lost my baby in march, so do you think i should just walk away, its sad as hes a nice guy. but i want a guy to commit to me and want to settle down but as i only see him 13 hrs aweek its doesnt sound a great future does it

thank you to you all for your advice and comments thank you.

lyndix - thanks, i was coming to that so why does he seem to wants kids, i lost my baby in march, so do you think i should just walk away, its sad as hes a nice guy. but i want a guy to commit to me and want to settle down but as i only see him 13 hrs aweek its doesnt sound a great future does it

thank you to you all for your advice and comments thank you.

I think you need to make him sit down and listen to your worries.

Tell him you`re not happy(cos its obviously upsetting you, as it would anyone) and if he`s got anything about him then he`ll open up and tell you what the problem is, and do all he can to sort it out. If he isn`t willing to do anything about the situation to make you feel better, then I would personally take a good look at what you are getting out of the relationship.

Its ok us giving advice but its you thats in the relationship and only you know really how you feel about things. its easy for us to judge on the outside, cos we arn`t emotionally involved.

As for losing your baby, I am sorry to hear that, its a difficult thing to go through for both of you. People handle miscarriage in different ways, some people want to grieve and others just to block it out. I know me and my OH both took it very differently. You really need to talk with him tho sweetheart. x

Archived