How long was it before you met partner's family?

I met my wife's parents before she and I were going out, which was good as in that it really took the pressure to be on my best behaviour off. Perhaps a little too much in fact as it was during an election campaign and what with them being labour party activists and me being an active liberal and my wife mentioning this when she introduced us we immediately got into an argument.

• 4 weeks later...
hi you wanted an update, still not met parents, had another miscarriage, i went to thornbury hospital tonight on my own, as he couldnt be bothered to go with me, more interested in his mates game shop for. so guess what hes DUMPED
I hope that's going to be a permanent status :suspect:

Your situation sounds horrible :(

hi you wanted an update, still not met parents, had another miscarriage, i went to thornbury hospital tonight on my own, as he couldnt be bothered to go with me, more interested in his mates game shop for. so guess what hes DUMPED

too right.

Men are crap at stuff.

Just be sure he's being crap at stuff because he's an ass, he may be a really sensative soul who's hurting and doesn't want to come across as a pooooooof.x

:

Really hope you are ok.

It does sound like you may be far better off on your own as hard as that may seem at the moment.

im not ok im upset and its 7 yrs on 28 oct, 7 yrs of wasted time and energy, im sick of being so down,

hearin stuff i want to hear but it never comes to anything at all. hes never up for sex ( i think hes getting it from somewhere else)

my friends think hes got two lives

men

he is also on facebook he has 57 friends but it shows only 53 i cant see the 4 friends, i do know 2 are women and two or men. as he showed me on thursday and stormed off he called me loads of horrible names too

im really fed up and down

any good advice

i think hes got someone else

:

im not ok im upset and its 7 yrs on 28 oct, 7 yrs of wasted time and energy, im sick of being so down,

hearin stuff i want to hear but it never comes to anything at all. hes never up for sex ( i think hes getting it from somewhere else)

my friends think hes got two lives

men

he is also on facebook he has 57 friends but it shows only 53 i cant see the 4 friends, i do know 2 are women and two or men. as he showed me on thursday and stormed off he called me loads of horrible names too

im really fed up and down

any good advice

i think hes got someone else

You dont sound as if your in a great place right now, I know I moan about women on here but its only in jest, dont judge us all the same, Im sure when you get your head together you will see that if he cant support you when you need it, then he isnt the right man for you, leaving a vacancy for someone who is.

Archived