BIO has moved! A new dawn begins..

Chris BIO

BIO: True House Music @ Bia Hoi, Mappin St, Thursdays 9pm-2am

**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**

BIO has a new home! We're proud to announce that we will now be moving to Thursday nights at the wonderful Bia Hoi, just off West St. We're really looking forward to working with Matt (and all the other Matts!) on our new venture so we hope you like what we've gone and done...

As of now, BIO has had a slight change of policy and branding so that we are now focusing entirely on house music in all it's various forms. We will still focus on local talent and will be more than happy to hear from any new DJs to the city if they want to join our family, but from now on it's all about delivering quality house music to the midweek party peeps. We'll be mixing up the guests to include more established names as well as the usual up-and-coming talent, plus chucking more resident nights into the mix to keep it all nice and fresh for you.

Details of the 4th Birthday/Freshers Week party are being finalised and will be released in the coming days, but until such point why not come down and check us residents out this week to get your whistles wet?!?

See you there!

Drinks offers every week

Bottles of sol £1.75

Vk £2

Pitchers £10

Selected shots £1

Pt Becks Vier £2

Double vodka red bull £3

Pitchers £10

Jager Bombs £2

Nope, quite the opposite, just that the majority happened to play some variation of the theme though. Had plenty folks come play breaks, hip-hop, DnB etc (likes of Delmonte, DJ Genius, Oldirtywag, John Downing, Hoopz and so on). It's always been pretty-much anything goes, we're just after more consistancy in the sound now. :)

I wasn't aware of that. I always thought it was a house thing.

Never been a house thing! Alright, we play house when we go elsewhere, but any house nights that have been at BIO have been by default cos that's what our guest happens to play. You've obviously not been there the nights when I've dug back in the dusty vinyl archives to pull out my Quantic, Jurassic 5, Craig Mack, Breakestra etc etc!

Sit up and pay attention at the back..:hihi:;)

Archived