Chinese buffet restaurant at centretainment.

somnambulist

Went bank holiday Sunday evening-for a buffet it was lovely! Really nice food, and the staff were very friendly. Very nice to get a taste of lots of different dishes. I'm veggie and it was fantastic for me, plently of dishes that were meat free, and the hygiene was pretty good aswell. Have a nice time!

Went bank holiday Sunday evening-for a buffet it was lovely! Really nice food, and the staff were very friendly. Very nice to get a taste of lots of different dishes. I'm veggie and it was fantastic for me, plently of dishes that were meat free, and the hygiene was pretty good aswell. Have a nice time!

I went last night. It is called The Flying Dragon. The food was very good with good choice too! The atmosphere was lovely and the staff were friendly and very efficient. It cost me £9-90p which I guess is a little on the expensive side for a midweek meal out. I got my moneys worth though and felt like a bloatered pig afterwards! I will defo go again!:hihi:

Archived