Anniversary Meal

lauren84

We want to go out for a meal for our 5th wedding anniversary ......I know I could do a search but they may be out of date now! :)

We don't get out much and this is our second night out together alone since lo was born 17 months ago - the first night being my work xmas do last December! :hihi:

I would like something different, but not too expensive (around £50 for the food at the most) It won't be til 13 Nov so have plenty of time to ponder but ideas would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Hi Lauren. Congratulations.

I love the food at the Coach & Horses at Dronfield. Everything is freshly cooked and locally sourced. The chef is excellent and food is very reasonably priced. Unless you are a big eater you won't need more than a main course.

They also have a fantastic range of beers, including Eastern European lagers. The landlady is a real sweetie.

• 2 weeks later...
We want to go out for a meal for our 5th wedding anniversary ......I know I could do a search but they may be out of date now! :)

We don't get out much and this is our second night out together alone since lo was born 17 months ago - the first night being my work xmas do last December! :hihi:

I would like something different, but not too expensive (around £50 for the food at the most) It won't be til 13 Nov so have plenty of time to ponder but ideas would be greatly appreciated!

:)

hi hope this is not to late?

the bohemian

we do fish vegi and vegan food.

Archived