Luv dust presents skyjacked (launch party 3rd oct @ club hell)

richwill

nice one mike..im sure youl have a great time,i hear so many people moan about sheffield clubbing.we aim to bring a party element into the citys nightlife,we dont take ourselves too serious but aim to be credible..and we know we can deliver the goods

hi just a quick question a couple of us are coming down on saturday and wondered if theres a vip area??and who do we spk to?? downloaded the mix and cant wait to get to this event.This is just what sheffield needs something new and fun

i hope it lives up to my expectations.

our friends at club Hell have offered us fantastic deals on a selection of COCKTAILS and SELECTED BOTTLES OF BEER/LARGER for tonights proceedings.

all cocktails are in 1 pint glasses and are not filled with the usual excessive use of icecubes(get my drift!!)

cubalibre,sex on the beech,tequila sunrise,pina colada.Are all priced at a reduced £3.50

b52's £2.50 ( per shot)

mojito £4.50

corona, peroni,holsten pils,redstripe £3

stella artois £2

so as the old saying goes..up and away

doors open at 11pm tonight..djs James Worrall,Isko,Rich Williams..full decor,phat sound system, what more do you need to kickstart your weekend

£5 in themed dress, £6 before 12 £7 after

hopefully you wont miss out

Steeltownvip

LuvDust

xx

Archived