Toby Rides Again!

Perception is important, though.

If the increase from 50 families to 250 families is all localised, you can see where things can go wrong.

It is important, this is where councils or community leaders need to work with communities to put things in perspective so they don't become vulnerable to being taken advantage of by self serving influences like the BNP.

I say self serving because a good few years ago, wasn't it John Tyndall the BNP leader at the time who suggested calling the army in to silence the Miners during the strike in the 80s? Shows how much they care for Barnsley and that Barnsley folk are just pawns in their game

I heard that Toby bloke with the Doncaster mayor and thought him aragant and rude and can not believe anyone would want to be interviewed by the bloke.

Saying that he does have some wit and makes me laugh sometimes but as a serious interviewer he sux.

surely you jest!!! it was the best interview i think I've heard. He just didn't take any s**t and showed Davis up for the incompetent he's proving to be....TF's treatment of Davis was a classic example of a Yorkshireman calling a spade a spade

I heard that Toby bloke with the Doncaster mayor and thought him aragant and rude and can not believe anyone would want to be interviewed by the bloke.

Saying that he does have some wit and makes me laugh sometimes but as a serious interviewer he sux.

As an interviewer he does succeed though. On two occasions now [bNP Councillor/Doncaster Mayor] he has made them, and their ideas look stupid.

merely giving my opinion on why some people may be upset and as a result vote bnp in the first place.

Upset because the dark skinned neighbours are having a new bath put in?

Let's get the pitchforks and torches!

Let's vote a repressive fascist regime into power!

Run them out of town!

Yes. Let's do that.

Pathetic, jealous, cowardly bigots.

Contact your local councillor and your MP, they are easily contacted, fill them in with these details and post their replies on this forum. No good moaning if you are not prepared to do anything about it.

Unless you are 'trolling'.................

hang on love.

who said i was moaning :huh: i actually said that "if" what he said was true then fair play to them but i am not suprised if the indigious population have a problem with it.

it makes no difference to me:rolleyes: what anyone does in this country as long as they dont try to shove thier veiws down my throat

I heard the interview by Toby Foster, and thought it was very good. The BNP leader spoilt his case by laughing nervously when his facts were questioned, whereas the Labour Leader remained calm. But Toby you always spoil things by talking too fast !!! I know you are pushed for time, but this could have done with a little more of it.

BF are you sure the BNP bloke was a councillor? I though the only 2 nazi councillors in S.Yorks were in Rotherham?:confused:
You're quite right wednesday, foolish me, inadvertently elevating the BNP to the council chamber :blush:

BTW wy on earth ould anybody want to live in Baaaarnsley anyway!

Scoff not young wednesday, the nice bits of Barnsley are very, very nice indeed with nice people too!

You're quite right wednesday, foolish me, inadvertently elevating the BNP to the council chamber :blush:!

Consider yourself forgiven on this occasion;)

Scoff not young wednesday, the nice bits of Barnsley are very, very nice indeed with nice people too!

They can't be very big lol!

Upset because the dark skinned neighbours are having a new bath put in?

Let's get the pitchforks and torches!

Let's vote a repressive fascist regime into power!

Run them out of town!

Yes. Let's do that.

Pathetic, jealous, cowardly bigots.

go back and read my original post you idiot.... where the hell do i say i am upset?

in fact i am the opposite.

moron:rolleyes:

Archived