Springvale - Commonside

M_Woodward

The Ales selection will grow over the next few weeks. Any favourites you want to recommend?

Claire

If you can get it, Shepherd Neame's superb Bishops Finger is a remarkable ale, we have had it on several times, its unusual to find in Sheffield and never seen it in Walkley anywhere.....I can't get it at the moment from either Punch or Mitchell and Butler distribution, but if you can from your suppliers, I will sit at the end of the bar with my laptop and happily consume it......its one of those beers I just go mad for, and there are not many of those I must say...

If you can get it, Shepherd Neame's superb Bishops Finger is a remarkable ale, we have had it on several times, its unusual to find in Sheffield and never seen it in Walkley anywhere.....I can't get it at the moment from either Punch or Mitchell and Butler distribution, but if you can from your suppliers, I will sit at the end of the bar with my laptop and happily consume it......its one of those beers I just go mad for, and there are not many of those I must say...

Shepherds Neame's on order, will be in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

thanks for nothing, you know my thoughts on bishops finger :hihi:

yaaaaaaaay

Whilst people are makign requests- the music in the springvale always drove me out. Quite often really rubbish LOUD chart dance stuff. Any chance of a cool indie jukebox porter cottage style would be ace..

Just a suggestion!

No problem, this is something that we have being try to source but including chart songs. We really want the Springvale to be a place that everyone can enjoy.

Claire

will you have any nice cider? not asking for real cider, but something like thatchers gold or stowford press and miles better than strongbow - you can charge more for them too :D

On next weeks order we have Strongbow (Sorry) and Addlestones

Archived