Any apsiring journalists out there?

Meem

Hi everyone.

A friend of mine Sam, and me are working on editing a magazine together. We both have the relevant experience and he is a top notch graphic designer. Were serious about getting this printed and distributed and in our first issue have some interesting stuff planned.

One problem, were both visually creative and although I have an interest in writing I wouldn't say I'm a journalist.

The magazine is based enough around mine and sams interests (fashion and art) and have a philosopher as a columnist.

We've decided to put anything in the magazine as long as its interesting.

Any aspiring journalists out there who would like to contribute an article? Or be a regular writer?

I don't mind how experienced you are, you could be doing your GCSE's if your passionate enough about journalism.

I know a lot of journalism/english lit students try and build up their experience by doing this sort of thing. I hope I can find at least a few people who are interested.

PM me if you have any idea's. I'm very accomodating :)

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Katie xx

• 1 year later...

Archived