"Drag for you" got Talent at Dempseys 27th Sept

Carborundum

Of course Tattyana will be there, if she does the same performance she did at Barnsley perhaps she ought to get some stablisers put on her rollerboots, or better still get the dancefloor polished on the day!! Anja back could teach the Britains got talent reject, sorry, Tatty, I mean Tia a few things!! would take a while though...

I feel I have to correct you on the gender of the artist concerned: HE, not SHE.Although I have said this THREE times in this thread now, and all three have been deleted. Methinks somebody is a close mate of one of the mods...

I feel I have to correct you on the gender of the artist concerned: HE, not SHE.Although I have said this THREE times in this thread now, and all three have been deleted. Methinks somebody is a close mate of one of the mods...

I agree

Tia is a drag act therefore he is an he not a she.

Thought it was against the rules of the forum to spam the forumn, yet carbs is able to spam the boards constantly about drag acts and bars and doesnt get banned for it when other people have been banned for less.

Please change the record carbs, we are fed up of hearing it.

I agree

Tia is a drag act therefore he is an he not a she.

Thought it was against the rules of the forum to spam the forumn, yet carbs is able to spam the boards constantly about drag acts and bars and doesnt get banned for it when other people have been banned for less.

Please change the record carbs, we are fed up of hearing it.

I do not go on and on about drag queens - I am merely raising the question why are there no drag bars in Sheffield and by the way this thread which I WAS limiting my comments to about drag has now mysteriously disappeared ! Where am I supposed to talk about drag now - on this thread?

She agrees with me, Tyranna, that the Matilda bar re-opened would make a brilliant drag bar - who else thinks this ?

Carbs, I an thinking of attending but do you know of a gay friendly bus route or taxi I may take whilst dressed in all my finery? I think the Matilda would be great for full time drag, maybe with a 24hr licence so I can go after my night shift from the steel works.

I have heard the number 20/20A is quite gay friendly - and drops you off right at Moorfoot.

Taxis - well Mercury sounds like a good name for a gay club, so I suppose they must be gay friendly :hihi:

I have heard the number 20/20A is quite gay friendly - and drops you off right at Moorfoot.

Taxis - well Mercury sounds like a good name for a gay club, so I suppose they must be gay friendly :hihi:

Do you think they may be prepared to put some gay friendly radio on for my trip? Preferably Cher or YMCA, something I could maybe dance along to and entertain the other passengers on this route?

I am also thinking of bringing some of my friends from the steelworks as I believe that drag is entertainment for the masses......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIwKaci3MI

I am also hoping the Salford Ladies United Temperance Society (SLUTS) dont turn up and stage a protest, it isn't too far for them to come,

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1037/1322886492_7e97ffa6c2.jpg?v=0

http://www.manchesterpride.com/pictures/Gallery/2007/parade/photos/sluts/~jDtlCjDDDDtlvi3DEDyEYEOEzExEyEQEMDsEMExEDD4DOw/Parade_Sa25_TW_OX3P4297.JPG

Do you think they may be prepared to put some gay friendly radio on for my trip? Preferably Cher or YMCA, something I could maybe dance along to and entertain the other passengers on this route?

I am also thinking of bringing some of my friends from the steelworks as I believe that drag is entertainment for the masses......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIwKaci3MI

Even before I clicked on that link, I knew what it would be!

"We work hard, we play hard!"

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" :hihi:

Well they might if you ask them nicely.

Archived