Unofficial Camp Meeting - Youlgrave, Peak District - 25/26 September

KTHFB

Wicked. It'll be good to see you. :)

KTHFB, Although K will be in Peterborough this weekend, I might ask Kasper if he's free to come.

Are we BBQ'ing btw? I've bought a new lightweight awning for B2 that will house them if it rains.

I also think I've got a blue anorak thing that looks like it might be yours?

Oh Kasper is MORE than welcome :love:

I think a weekend without a barbecue would not be the same to be honest with you. I have a disposable at home I can use. R&S are coming over to mine this week to finalise picking me and my friend up and what we're taking so we don't duplicate etc, and we're going to go to Co-op in Bakewell on the Friday so we can pick some up.

And I wondered where my blue anorak was - yes it is mine? Can you bring it in case it rains? :thumbsup:

Oh Kasper is MORE than welcome :love:

I think a weekend without a barbecue would not be the same to be honest with you. I have a disposable at home I can use. R&S are coming over to mine this week to finalise picking me and my friend up and what we're taking so we don't duplicate etc, and we're going to go to Co-op in Bakewell on the Friday so we can pick some up.

And I wondered where my blue anorak was - yes it is mine? Can you bring it in case it rains? :thumbsup:

haha. Thought you might say that. ;) I've just sent him a text.

Yeah - I agree - barbies are fun. Might be better to get these in advance though - given that they're a seasonal thing and many places might not be stocking them.

If anyone has trouble getting hold of any - just let me know and I'll ask Lee to pick some up from work. I think they're only a couple of quid each.

Yup no problem re: anorak. It's in B2 already. :)

haha. Thought you might say that. ;) I've just sent him a text.

Yeah - I agree - barbies are fun. Might be better to get these in advance though - given that they're a seasonal thing and many places might not be stocking them.

If anyone has trouble getting hold of any - just let me know and I'll ask Lee to pick some up from work. I think they're only a couple of quid each.

Yup no problem re: anorak. It's in B2 already. :)

If they've got some, do you want to just ask him anyway, that way we know we're sorted? I'll give you cash on Friday for them?

4?

I have one at home anyway. If we don't use them, they'll come in handy for future. Better to have too many than too little hey? ;)

Only just seen this. I took the liberty earlier of ordering three. If you bring yours too, that should be enough I would have thought. Worst case scenario I'll have to get me grill on. :)

Yeah I'll be taking it. It's all packed up and ready.

Gazebo might be good for cooking purposes though? Otherwise if it rains and we're all sat in the awning, it might be a bit cramped with people and BBQ's. Plus all the smoke will go into B2....and well...smoke...fire....butane....hahaha

Tell him to bring it over with him on Thursday night. Better to be safe than sorry.

:)

Archived