Unofficial Camp Meeting - Youlgrave, Peak District - 25/26 September

KTHFB

Ok unless chicken little sees the sky falling down, I intend to come Friday evening.(Also stay Sat - I'll just bring some work with me)

What are the plans peeps for Fri evening? BBQ or pub or other? .. it will be around 7 i get there - as in i'll need to get my tent up before it gets dark - time when i get there so i'll need to know what to bring to eat.:)

Yeah I'll be taking it. It's all packed up and ready.

Gazebo might be good for cooking purposes though? Otherwise if it rains and we're all sat in the awning, it might be a bit cramped with people and BBQ's. Plus all the smoke will go into B2....and well...smoke...fire....butane....hahaha

Tell him to bring it over with him on Thursday night. Better to be safe than sorry.

:)

Will do!!!!

Is there any chance we could borrow K's chair for my friend? Saves a bit of room in the car with there being 4 of us in there? No probs if not, we'll manage, it was just in case we could. I'll ring them later today and tell them to bring it over with them when they bring the table. Their's is bigger than mine. I was supposed to go over to Dozy's yesterday for some poles but I didn't make it with having another ruddy migraine!

Ok unless chicken little sees the sky falling down, I intend to come Friday evening.(Also stay Sat - I'll just bring some work with me)

What are the plans peeps for Fri evening? BBQ or pub or other? .. it will be around 7 i get there - as in i'll need to get my tent up before it gets dark - time when i get there so i'll need to know what to bring to eat.:)

I'm not sure what plans are? I know funds are low, so I might just take a sarnie and some nibbles with me for Friday night - unless people really want to go to the pub?

Coming 2 nights - yey!!!!

Will do!!!!

Is there any chance we could borrow K's chair for my friend? Saves a bit of room in the car with there being 4 of us in there? No probs if not, we'll manage, it was just in case we could. I'll ring them later today and tell them to bring it over with them when they bring the table. Their's is bigger than mine. I was supposed to go over to Dozy's yesterday for some poles but I didn't make it with having another ruddy migraine!

There's one here that I was gonna put on Freecycle - you can have it if you want. I'll be sure to pack it.

If anyone wants to use Butane 2 for sarnie making purposes on Friday night, they're more than welcome. :)

There's one here that I was gonna put on Freecycle - you can have it if you want. I'll be sure to pack it.

If anyone wants to use Butane 2 for sarnie making purposes on Friday night, they're more than welcome. :)

Oooh thanks, I'm sure I can swap it for something for you! :)

I may bring some sushi, I've gotten in to that recently.... I'm just being tight and trying to keep costs down!

Rich and Sara have just been to mine. It looks like they're BBQing on Friday night aswell as Saturday.

They've said we can all use their BBQ after they've cooked on it - so anyone wanting to do that is welcome - or you can prep your sarnies in Butane 2. I've also got a gas hob if anyone wants to reheat a tin of something.

I suppose those that want to can nip to the local afterwards for a pint? That might be nice.

Ney worries about the camping chair - it was going begging anyway. :)

I'm really looking forward to this now. And with what I hear, a few others are too. :)

Rich and Sara have just been to mine. It looks like they're BBQing on Friday night aswell as Saturday.

They've said we can all use their BBQ after they've cooked on it - so anyone wanting to do that is welcome - or you can prep your sarnies in Butane 2. I've also got a gas hob if anyone wants to reheat a tin of something.

I suppose those that want to can nip to the local afterwards for a pint? That might be nice.

Ney worries about the camping chair - it was going begging anyway. :)

I'm really looking forward to this now. And with what I hear, a few others are too. :)

Sara has bought D and I some chinese pork chops for Friday night, she's going to do some potatoes and salad? I'm going to bring some Pringles or something too so we can nibble on those whilst drinking our non-alcoholic drinks on Friday night.

Do you want me to pick you anything up from anywhere for you to eat?

Edna - do you want anything picking up as you wont get there until later?

Should be pitched this time tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Sara has bought D and I some chinese pork chops for Friday night, she's going to do some potatoes and salad? I'm going to bring some Pringles or something too so we can nibble on those whilst drinking our non-alcoholic drinks on Friday night.

Do you want me to pick you anything up from anywhere for you to eat?

Nah - all sorted thanks. :)

I've given Rich your coat thing back today.

Aw thanks D but - if we are going to nip to the pub for a pint i might have a meal up there - won't have eaten much proper all day or i'll nip up, eat and come back and join you.

If you could get me a pint of milk though that would be appreciated.

Sees ya all later x

One pint of milk coming up with me for you! :thumbsup:

See you later!

Archived