Which Club is better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which Club is better?

• Leadmill
    • Kingdom
    • Republic
    • Corporation

Originally posted by Scotty_78

Leadmill is the best out of the choices given but still isn't an excellent club. If you went in at the same time every friday, odds on the same song would be playing at the same time every week.

Ok, maybe not good to visit EVERY friday. But i think it's the best out of the choices given, but though it galls me to say it, those are the best of the clubs in Sheffield (IMO).

u have compleatly forgotten zero which has the widest range of music of any club in sheffield and is one of the best clubs.

GC is still the best VENUE but the nights that it has on now arn't that good anymore!!!

Originally posted by The_Sharp

Ok, maybe not good to visit EVERY friday. But i think it's the best out of the choices given, but though it galls me to say it, those are the best of the clubs in Sheffield (IMO).

Im glad you put IMO in brackest lol, as I like alot of other people would rate many other clubs in sheffield that are not listed above those that have been listed.

Perhaps you can get a mod to put in some more options for you, would be interesting reading if all the clubs were in the poll

Originally posted by spyro2000

Im glad you put IMO in brackest lol, as I like alot of other people would rate many other clubs in sheffield that are not listed above those that have been listed.

Maybe, but i went for the biggest clubs that get the most customers. Those are the biggest and the most popular.

That makes the others a minority.

Originally posted by The_Sharp

Maybe, but i went for the biggest clubs that get the most customers. Those are the biggest and the most popular.

That makes the others a minority.

True I agree, you make a fair comment. Althought I wouldnt exactly say Leadmill is big. There are far bigger clubs in Sheffield. Popular...yes Big...No

Originally posted by Agent ****

Unfortunately, the best clubs in Sheffield have not been included within the poll.

In my humble opinion.

DIRTY CHEESE No.13 - Thursday 30th June 05 @ The Vine http://www.dirtycheese.co.uk

A night of breaks, beats, electro, old/nu skool, acid house, techno, synth and bedtime stories. 7.30 and FREE!

Yes, quite....

Archived