Which Club is better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which Club is better?

• Leadmill
    • Kingdom
    • Republic
    • Corporation

Originally posted by The_Sharp

Well yes, i suppose some might consider Niche a contender. I've limited my choices to clubs that don't require a kevlar jacket...

I'm not a great fan of Niche by any means, but in its defence, I've only ever personally had trouble (ie having my faced bashed in by some drunken scally) twice in clubs; Leadmill and Bed.

Well yes, i suppose some might consider Niche a contender. I've limited my choices to clubs that don't require a kevlar jacket...

I agree, that place certainly has a bad reputation. I suppose it's pretty chilled inside but maybe that's because most people are on an unnatural high!

Originally posted by Scotty_78

I agree, that place certainly has a bad reputation. I suppose it's pretty chilled inside but maybe that's because most people are on an unnatural high!

lol. People from the less desirable neighbourhoods do tend to congregate there. Funny how they start serving only water after a certain time....

lol, well thats a whole different topic altogher, there has been many threads about Niche and violence etc (which imo is over exagerated sp?)

Anyway, just so this doesnt turn into a Niche thread....

Out of the clubs listed i personally would say ether Republic or Kingdom...Corporation isnt bad on a monday or wednesday night for me. Im not too keen on Leadmill, but then again, it just doesnt really play my type of music.

Funny how they start serving only water after a certain time....

Most clubs can only serve water after a certain time due to licensing laws.

And there are loads of clubs with clubbers using drugs; anyone remember 'Crasher being raided? Bed? Corporation? Arches? Even Leadmill and Kingdom have one or two of the wide-eyed amongst their clientelle.

they're all pretty ****, well no th nights they hold r all pretty ****, leadmill was mint 4 first bugged out, republic, used b good but once again doesn;t have 1 good night now, kingdom less said th betta

no1 wants massive clubs anymore, they have to play ****e music so they can fill n make money

zero has best nights in sheff, th room is best venue (just a bit small)

Originally posted by PeterPan

they're all pretty ****, well no th nights they hold r all pretty ****, leadmill was mint 4 first bugged out, republic, used b good but once again doesn;t have 1 good night now, kingdom less said th betta

no1 wants massive clubs anymore, they have to play ****e music so they can fill n make money

zero has best nights in sheff, th room is best venue (just a bit small)

Zero isn't great, you can't wander around or escape if the dj is rubbish. The nights it has aren't spectacular either. Urban Gorilla is full of trendies and larger louts, is a complete rip-off and plays boring progressive house half the time. Razor Stilletto is ok, but the bands are usually abysmal.

Apparently Urban Gorilla, Planet Zogg and Razor Stilletto are all leaving Zero soon anyway (Zogg already has)

Archived