Mayham riots and carnage tonight (Fri 18th Sep) in Sheffield?

Carborundum

Not bitter at all, fair result in the end. I'm just glad it wasn't the 5-0/6-0 I expected at half time. The biggest laugh for me was the 2 large footballs promoting the Sheffield World Cup bid. If either club think they have any chance of staging a World Cup game then they are seriously deluded. Both grounds are old fashioned dumps.

I'm not a fan of either side, but having been as a Home and Away supporter at Hillsborough, and a Home supporter twice at Bramall Lane, my opinion is that Hillsborough is a much bigger dump. And thats an impartial view.

I'm not a fan of either side, but having been as a Home and Away supporter at Hillsborough, and a Home supporter twice at Bramall Lane, that Hillsborough is a much bigger dump. And thats an impartial view.

The away end at Brammall Lane is a toilet. It'll take more than a 3*+ hotel to impress FIFA. Hillsborough is no better either btw.

Archived