Love on the forum

Thanks, I did look down this bit but could only find the last meet, is there 1 coming up?

There is one on the 3rd monday of the month at the harlequin and another on the 2nd wednesday [i think] at the rawson spring. These are regular meets but there are others foodie meets etc etc.

Going to a meet doesn't mean 'looking for someone' :). I never had any aspirations of meeting anyone 'to go out with', I'd just split with someone and wanted nothing of the sort.

I wasn't looking for love in the Chat Room here, either, but found it :love:

Something told me to just go for it when he asked me out in the middle of all the daft Chat Room banter. I knew of my OH's forum character for a couple of years before, so reckoned he probably wasn't an axe murderer (but still played safe when meeting him), but will admit my hopes weren't high beforehand (too many duds on dating sites made me think online coupling was doomed). Still can't believe we just clicked in all ways imaginable and have spent a very happy year together. Just goes to show love can strike anytime, any place, anywhere, and often right where you'd least expect it.

To all you single (but up for finding a partner) forummers...just see what happens whilst keeping low expectations, at meets, in the Chat Room, or on a thread :D

I wasn't looking for love in the Chat Room here, either, but found it :love:

Something told me to just go for it when he asked me out in the middle of all the daft Chat Room banter. I knew of my OH's forum character for a couple of years before, so reckoned he probably wasn't an axe murderer (but still played safe when meeting him), but will admit my hopes weren't high beforehand (too many duds on dating sites made me think online coupling was doomed). Still can't believe we just clicked in all ways imaginable and have spent a very happy year together. Just goes to show love can strike anytime, any place, anywhere, and often right where you'd least expect it.

To all you single (but up for finding a partner) forummers...just see what happens whilst keeping low expectations, at meets, in the Chat Room, or on a thread :D

Thats nice to think you met in the chat room innit ?:)

Yes, Im so glad for you both.:)

Someone wrote something earlier that I think has gone now. Something on the lines of 'being completely random.. meeting someone from here'. I can't see why, posters are only people afterall!

If you've read a lot of stuff by someone, and like what they write, and you see them in person and find them attractive too, then it's a bonus!

I bet there aren't many people on here that can claim that they haven't been out in town at some point in their life, seen and chatted to someone they like the look of, and quickly found out they're a complete arsehole.

I guess the bonus for people that have met me from here have the added bonus of saving time, by already knowing I'm an arsehole, based on what they've read what I've written in here. :P:hihi:

Archived