Love on the forum

I met my fiance on his chat site, We got talking and realised we thought more of each other than being just friends so we met up a few times and decided to give it a go at a long distance relationship, We stuck with that a year and then I decided to move up here to Sheffield to live with him about 2 months ago and I'm here! :D Never been happier and we're both wanting a baby a lot but we're still waiting for things to pick up with work and money first but we're very happy :D

mwah good luck to you both..hope all goes well for you x

I think the next one will be at Harlequin on 15 March. Swami organises them and they're a really, really good night.

As for love on the Forum. I've not found it here myself, but know a few who have had some luck. :thumbsup:

weres harliquin...and wat happens at these meetings !!

weres harliquin...and wat happens at these meetings !!

It's near Wicker. :)

Wat happens? Everyone puts in a slip of paper with their weirdest and most perverse sexual desire, then you pick a slip and partake in whatever act with the person to the left of you, regardless of who they are (in a back room obviously, people have dignities, after all). ;)

Archived