Love on the forum

you make a great couple mate x

Aww thanks lyn she means the world to me i can't ever remember being this happy i have been waiting to be this happy happy all my life and now that time has finally arrived and it feels great :).

Im looking forward to a bright & happy future now that i have a special OH :love: we both deserve happiness and im very confident that we we will go from strength to strength and be very happy together for many years to come :)

Aww thanks lyn she means the world to me i can't ever remember being this happy i have been waiting to be this happy happy all my life and now that time has finally arrived and it feels great :).

Im looking forward to a bright & happy future now that i have a special OH :love: we both deserve happiness and im very confident that we we will go from strength to strength and be very happy together for many years to come :)

sometimes it hits you when you least expect it :love:

Archived