Love on the forum

i found my partner in the chatroom on this forum.......it was 7 months ago i met her in a bar in sheffield after several chats with this lady.....thank you to the forum, shes a special woman and theres no way i could have met her if it wasn't for this forum. anybody else out there found love on here, please let us know thanks and goodnight :love:

Really happy for you, sorry l could not fill the bill, l know l am too old.

Ae there really ? :)

There certainly is. Especially on the forum meets. People don't like to talk about it though.

OT: 'Joking' aside. Glad you found love on here. I think there is still a stigma attached to finding a partner online. There shouldn't be though. I think finding a partner online is a lot better than many of the other ways. You can get to know someone a lot better speaking to them online. Good luck, hope it all works out well.

i found my partner in the chatroom on this forum.......it was 7 months ago i met her in a bar in sheffield after several chats with this lady.....thank you to the forum, shes a special woman and theres no way i could have met her if it wasn't for this forum. anybody else out there found love on here, please let us know thanks and goodnight :love:

That's all lovely and great, coolio, loveio, Good luck.xxx:)

Archived