Love on the forum

how do you all find love on ere?

You can get a feeling for what people are like on here from the chat room &/or from their posts, which can be worth a lot more than drunken chit-chat in a bar. All I knew was that a certain username made me laugh 2 years before I ever met them in person :love:

thanks to those wishing us well, i know meeting someone from a online method still has its stigmatism, and there are people who exploit the internet to put across how they want people to view them, but isnt that true in face to face life. if it wasnt for the internet i wouldnt have met some great people.....granted met some not so great aswell ,but was well worth it to now meet the person i am with, as i hope we will be together for ever. before i get any soppier i will sign out. thanks again. keep posting your experiences. :-)

No Not yet but as ive survived 52 years on my own i can wait another week whilst the right person makes her mind up its she who his going to make my heart skip a beat and set my life on fire, :)

Awww..so sweet, but afraid i cant help you..i am the same age though. Hope some nice lady takes up your offer.;)

I think the stigma is getting less and less, tehre are so many reasons to meet people who you meet on the internet, whether it be for work or music, my band has met bands on myspace just for gigging together, whats the difference in meeting up with someone for a date, we were all strangers before...

Its nice to see so many people have found others on here :o) i had a brief fling with someone on here, was a lot of fun while it lasted but i think with me being so far away it would have never worked in the long run.

Doesn't everyone actually meet face to face? what's the difference really? you can't have a real relationship nor marry a user name on a forum.

Don't see why it matters personally all that matters is the end result, your hiding now behind a screen making comments to cause as much offence as you can, does that make you a saddo too?

Well said Moonbird, why can't some people just let others be happy without trying to spoil things.

I for one am glad that people gain happiness from this forum!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived