Which suncream do you use and why?

I use Boots Soltan Factor 15 and Factor 30. Factor 30 is the kids one that smells like oranges hehe.

I use the higher protection one when I'm abroad because I have very fair skin and I burn VERY easily!

I'm using the soltan cos its BOGOF and I can't resist a bargain on an essential such as suncream hehe

I look for the one that has four 'stars' on the back for full protection and then have a range of factors as hubby has a lower factor than I do.

I will be taking at least factor 30 with me when we go on holiday but hubby will probably use a lower factor.

I use a higher factor because I have fair skin, hubby tends to tan rather than burn so uses a lower factor.

He used to use a much lower factor but i've managed to convince him to use a higher factor for better skin protection.

I have huge problems with my daughter as she is very fair skinned/blonde hair and burns really easily. Last year she had factor 40 on and she still burnt.

Can anyone reccommend a decent sun cream that does actually work?

Thanks.

I use Avons kids factor 50 cos i have really sensitive skin, its great and I've never got burned when using it :)

Susie

xx

My little neice is very pale skinned too, with ginger hair and she burns really easily.

I think my sister uses a special children's sun cream that is factor 65 and always makes sure she wears a hat.

Archived