Bankruptcy-£500 charge

The secured loans and court fines are different though, they WILL and go for an attachment of earrings which would leave us not being able to live and having to rehome our pets. Some people dont see we are in a recesion but for some the reality is life changing and horrendous.

dont exagerate, no court in the land is going to leave you "unable to live"

thats the whole problem with taking debtors to court - such low repayments it isnt worth the cost in time and money.

dont exagerate, no court in the land is going to leave you "unable to live"

thats the whole problem with taking debtors to court - such low repayments it isnt worth the cost in time and money.

Exagerate :hihi::roll: I can only assume you have never been in this or a very similar situation. If you had you wouldnt be so flipant.

never assume, youd be wrong, very wrong but again - no court would leave you "without enough to live on" - go get proffesional FREE advice, please.

I will contact Howells solicitors tomorrow at someones recommendation. However i dont think I will be able to get it free as Im not on income support or housing/council tax benefit. But I will try.

Not a case of deciding im afraid in this day and age. Most people at the time of borowing money have the best intentions in the world of paying it back, and probably, as myself, have being sticking to my agreement for years. But things in life happen which put us in situations where we cant carry on paying and need to take other routes. Its easy for people to sit back and judge but totally different if you are in that situation.

I am in that situation. I have been for fifteen years, and I'm still paying them off, bit by bit. It has often been pointed out to me that I could save a lot of money by going bankrupt and having the debts wiped out - but I won't. I borrowed it, it's up to me to pay it back.

I am in that situation. I have been for fifteen years, and I'm still paying them off, bit by bit. It has often been pointed out to me that I could save a lot of money by going bankrupt and having the debts wiped out - but I won't. I borrowed it, it's up to me to pay it back.

Suppose it depends how much you owed compared how much ur income is.

or how much your prepared to give up to repay your debts - go on give us some figures.

I am not prepared to give personal figures on a public forum, that would be stupid wouldnt it.

I dont drink, dont smoke, My only luxery is the internet. I dont buy clothes every week, I have pets I have had for many years who i buy food for. Other than that I have a basic life. And i struggle to buy even food. I dont have kids either.

I am not prepared to give personal figures on a public forum, that would be stupid wouldnt it.

I dont drink, dont spoke, My only luxery is the internet. I dont buy clothes every week, I have pets I have had for many years who i buy food for. Other than that I have a basic life. And i struggle to buy even food. I dont have kids either.

okay thats your perogative, not personal now but help me out I just dont get this whole we have no money thing (not just you but the other guy too) - I had two houses, two kids and two cars on one wage that was very very low and we never missed a meal either.

have you done the whole income V expenditure thing?

Archived