Bankruptcy-£500 charge

okay thats your perogative, not personal now but help me out I just dont get this whole we have no money thing (not just you but the other guy too) - I had two houses, two kids and two cars on one wage that was very very low and we never missed a meal either.

have you done the whole income V expenditure thing?

Well you must have had a bloody good wage and benefits like child tax credits n stuff too. PLus you put on another thread you didnt pay tax's.

And yes. CCCS did that for me last year. And they were the ones who said bankruptcy was the bets option.

You can't pay a bankruptcy fee with a credit card, its illegal!

HappiDayz - I would ring CCCS back - if i recall correctly they have a bankruptcy service that will be able to tell you about any trust funds you can apply to.

HI. called CCCS and they can only tell you what your options are, she went through some things and my best option is to go bankrupt. But they dont help you any further.

She gave me the details of a company called CLS who were good, but again can only help you to tell you whats best. Also found out we cant get free legal aid.

I have 2 more numbers to try tomorrow. 1 is Langsett advice centre and the other is castle advice centre in town.

Archived