Penny Farthing Nightclub

suffolk boy

Thank you very much for such a quick response and taking the time to do so. You have provided some very useful information and this is of a great help to me. It allows me to be sure is the same person.

One last question - would you know the christian name of David's parents?

Thanks again, I really do appreciate your help, with kind regards

I think there is - via the control panel.

I have just tried to use it to you but as I only have 3 posts it wont let me, seems you need 5 plus. If you use the forum web address and after .co.uk add on /private.php, you can do private emails. I tried to attached the link but I need 5 posting s plus to do that also!

I've just thought, David had a car sales showroom on the same side of Attercliffe Common as John Banners, I have a feeling that Rolly Castleton (Broomhill Car Sales) had something to do with it. He also had a restaurant near to The Moorfoot Tavern, it had Georgian windows.

David's mum ended up with a sandwich shop on Infirmary Road, an old mate of mine might remember her first name, however I can't help with his dad's first name.

Thank you Crooksey, for adding some more detail.

I have some existing information that indicated a connection with cars and this backs it up. It is really helpful to me in building up a picture and filling in gaps in his life.

Kind regards, Marcy

Thank you Crooksey, for adding some more detail.

I have some existing information that indicated a connection with cars and this backs it up. It is really helpful to me in building up a picture and filling in gaps in his life.

Kind regards, Marcy

Marcyj, David had fair hair and was often seen with blond girls, he liked the Julie Christie type, I won't ask the obvious question.

Edited by crookesey