Penny Farthing Nightclub

suffolk boy

18 minutes ago, Kersh said:

I know you posted a while ago Sarah . Iv found some information today please contact me traceykershaw50@yahoo.com  I am trying to discover more about David Lidgard . Iv only just been told he’s my biological father . 

Not attempting to be flippant but, knowing David I’d put money on you having a few half siblings out there, better to look for the living than the dead. 👍

join the My Ancestry site , I have found siblings I had no idea existed,   I now have over 20 cousins living throughout the World,  also two direct siblings in England .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

join the My Ancestry site , I have found siblings I had no idea existed,   I now have over 20 cousins living throughout the World,  also two direct siblings in England .

David was a randy guy, but I don’t think that he went international. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Not attempting to be flippant but, knowing David I’d put money on you having a few half siblings out there, better to look for the living than the dead. 👍

I would love to find them !!! Be loverly to know I have family out there , but it’s where to start . The start was a name and roughly told when he died , so looked it up and found this forum .I would love you to tell me about him . Do you have or know where I could see a photo . Or find out where he’s resting xxxx I can’t say too much on here about my circumstances. Other than I am perhaps his oldest born when he was 18-19years old . I am happy to do DNA test I just want to know about him . My daughters are thrilled they want to search their family too . Both have joined sites to look into it more . I am not technically minded so they told me about this and Iv put myself out their to get to know about my dad xxxx

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Would love to have a conversation about him . You’re the only person I found that knows about him . Warts and all . I want to find out about him . Xxxx 

It’s where to start my daughters looking into it , I hope I do find blood family . But right now I just would love to see I photo of him xx 🙏❤️

2 minutes ago, Kersh said:

Would love to have a conversation about him . You’re the only person I found that knows about him . Warts and all . I want to find out about him . Xxxx 

I was just thinking that his mother would be circa 100 in the unlikely event of her still being alive. The ‘Warts’ are that he was very selfish, he collected women and discarded them at will, he was just a good looking guy with loads of money, as he was unmarried his mother would have inherited his estate, I reckon that Sheffield Newspapers must have a photo of him.

Good luck.

• Like 1