Where would you rather be right now?

That's freaky. I'm still in bed, but I'd LIKE to be out doing something physical (footie drills or running). However, I need to save my knees for a big run in a day or so.

So we need to swap places, I think? :huh:

Yes, I think we do. Hope the bed is suitably warm?

I've just looked at the dates and this is bloody old thread! :hihi: I'd assume you've come back from your run?

The chap I had a crush on (a few posts up) I don't have a crush on any more (he got rid of it by ....erm..... asking me out. I must like the thrill of the unattainable, or something :huh:)

I've just looked at the dates and this is bloody old thread! :hihi: I'd assume you've come back from your run?

The chap I had a crush on (a few posts up) I don't have a crush on any more (he got rid of it by ....erm..... asking me out. I must like the thrill of the unattainable, or something :huh:)

Just a terribly long run, I am afraid :D Yup, back now!

What bloke? :suspect:

I quite like where I am at the moment. Sunshine, biscuits, chair....it's all good. :cool:

Otherwise naked and under/on top of/in front of The Man I Have A Crush On would be a nice location. :love:

That man. Old news, now, I'm afraid. Ever since I discovered the picture below I must say I find most men a bit disappointing compared to the hunks there :|.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/images/2005/12/329634.jpg

Pelopennese in Greece, on a beach sinking a cold Mythos / Amstel / Zorbas / Alfa beer. Catching a few rays & then watching the sun go down....heaven!

Saying that I've not been since the financial troubles over there!!!

Nowhere!

I've done my duty and trudged the dog round in the rain for about an hour and now I'm on the sofa, with a cup of hot chocolate, some yummy biscuits and "Blithe Spirit" in the DVD player.

New York is somewhere I'd love to be right now. Bottle of wine on a balcony of a plush hotel overlooking Central Park and seeing the lights and hearing the noises of the city.

(I've been watching SATC).

Don't forget to bring your snow shovel.:)

Archived