Where would you rather be right now?

Nowhere but where I am now. Sunny weather, temps in the mid 70 F by noon with warmer weather on the way by mid week.

I'd like to be in England for Christmas day though with the snow and all but my bones wont tolerate the damp cold anymore

Unfortunately we're bound for Minnesota in the new year for a few months so if I'm not heard from again take it that I've turned into a bloody snowman

Wouldn't mind being in Adelaide watching the cricket. Not that I'm really an ardent fan of the sport, but at this time of year the temperatures will be way up! And it's not so far to visit Ayer's Rock Uluru as well.:)

I don't mind the snow so not bothered about travelling outside the UK. I would love to be sat in the Admiral Benbow beachbar at Chapel St leonards with a glass of wine in my hand, my lovely boyfriend next to me holding my other hand whilst looking out to sea. Perfection.

Archived