New Music Magazine - We Need Your Help!!

StePB

Dirty Ruscoe is a free music magazine focused on the sheffield scene.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Writer??

We are always looking for new people to contribute to the magazine, if you are interested in being a part of Dirty Ruscoe give us a shout.

musician??

If you've got any gigs lined up, TELL US ABOUT THEM, and we'll pop them in our listings pages.

If you want your gigs/recordings reviewed the just drop us a line.

Cheers

steve@dirtyruscoe.com

Hi there

I haven't got time to be a writer for you, and I'm not much of a musician these days, but maybe we could work together a bit with our respective groups?

I'm from Words And Things which started out as a poetry website, but we've branched out in to promoting local talent, mainly musicians and bands.

We're looking at starting a monthly web-based radio style show to do this. Maybe we could work together to try and uncover some amazing local music.

Get in touch if you want to discuss it further.

Check out http://www.wordsandthings.co.uk for more about us.

Cheers

Well, I don't live in England, needless to say Sheffield, but I started two-three music magazines when I was in high school and just now recently while I'm in college. One was focused on the local scene (in Lafayette, LA), the second was more on national but underground music, and the last one was more philosophical and a think piece - more like a journal than a magazine.

None of them were really successful, but I've learned a great deal from it, so if you guys need any help or anything, just ask! I'd love to help!

Archived