What does 'Temporary' mean to you?

mealz

it depends on the field of design - in this day and age, a temporary erection for instance, should be designed with reuseability, recyclability or biodegradation in mind. If reuseability is the preferred option, then a product with an extensive lifespan must be designed to be erected and dismantled multiple times, and would probably need to be more robust than the same erection as a permanent feature in the same location

Can you clarify your brief for this assignment to enable us to satisfy your query?

it depends on the field of design - in this day and age, a temporary erection for instance, should be designed with reuseability, recyclability or biodegradation in mind. If reuseability is the preferred option, then a product with an extensive lifespan must be designed to be erected and dismantled multiple times, and would probably need to be more robust than the same erection as a permanent feature in the same location

Can you clarify your brief for this assignment to enable us to satisfy your query?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Reuseability is always desireable with temporary erections.

Ah temporary.....it's that place I put things when I just can't be bothered to put them back where they really belong.....only to realise next time I need whatever is that it is not in its permanent place....and I'm blowed if I can remember which temporary place I put it in :D

• 3 weeks later...

What does everyone think of this strange piece of law: Agency Workers Regulations? What if you can't compare what you do on a temp basis to someone permanent as will be the case with a lot of small companies? Is it going to destroy the temp business? I've temped lots in my time and most were to fill a need longer than 11 weeks. Just wondered what any business owners thought?

Archived