Singles Disco Night The Tunnel Bar, Bramall Lane, Free Entry

auroa

Plenty of fish members are of all ages over 18, so no it wont just be over 30s, there's lots of younger people signed up too!

You can see some of the people who have said they're coming using this link;

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts13110543.aspx

With regards the women who attend, do you find many foxes attending these events ?

Robby,

the ratio is about 20% looking at the people who've signed up, but more of the younger ones have just emailed me, and it tends to be the younger ones who bring mates too, so on the night I expect it to be higher...

As for foxes, I would say there are lots, but then its a subjective judgement... the only way you can know is to turn up. If you don't like it you've lost nothing as there's no entry price, and you can always walk over to the traffic light party at club hell if that's more your scene, but it'll cost you more. However, if you're more interested in meeting girls who will than in meeting ladies, then you'd probably be better off there anyway!

Archived