Singles Disco Night The Tunnel Bar, Bramall Lane, Free Entry

auroa

Thanks to all who attended Friday 2 October and for your patience when the music and you had to be moved, due to the Tunnel Bar being too full to allow everyone in. Hope to see you all again very soon. Remember the Singles Night is on every Friday and because of you all, the event looks like it will be staged in the Marstons or a larger venue rather than the Tunnel Bar in the future. :)

Is this on every Friday?

Is it also friendly/do people get on?

Do any of the punters end up fighting during the night?

Yes, it's on each and every Friday and the crowd last night was excellent!

Come along, i don't think you will be disappointed and you can also request your favourite music too - and it's now FREE admission!:0)

Well I was moving between the marston and millenium suites for most of the night as an ex work collegue was having his wedding reception in the miilenium suite (hows that for planning :hihi:)

I was surprised by the number of people there for the singles night - I was even more surprised to realise that I was in the minority by being over 40 and still having my hair :D

Anyway, everyone seemed to be having fun, and by the amount of women who pulled, I was reminded of the old Roxy on thursday nights :heyhey:

So, free admission, reasonable music policy and cheap beer - I can see this one being a winner :thumbsup:

Archived