Singles Disco Night The Tunnel Bar, Bramall Lane, Free Entry

auroa

I was surprised...

Younger folk came early on... and went again because not many people were around at the start.

Over 30s came later and stayed until the end!

I thought it would be the younger ones who would come fashionably late...if they had they'd probably have stayed too.

Any ideas for what would make it more under 30s friendly next time?

I was surprised...

Younger folk came early on... and went again because not many people were around at the start.

Over 30s came later and stayed until the end!

I thought it would be the younger ones who would come fashionably late...if they had they'd probably have stayed too.

Any ideas for what would make it more under 30s friendly next time?

Yes, more women :hihi:

Sam, have you changed your hairstyle ?

I thought I saw you but the hair was different so I wasnt sure if it was you - and I wasnt going to make an idiot of myself and talking to you just in case...

A big big thanks too, to Mick and Mark for their moving upstairs of all the dj and lighting equipment with amazing speed, when a larger function room was provided. :)

no problem david and i must say thanks to Sam who was one of the organisers who helped with the big heavy pole lights..

Hi Gary,

my hair has changed a little, but not much I was in a black shirt dress and knee boots, but I didn't see you!

Hi Auroa,

don't know which face the name goes with, but I was happy to help, no problem... thoughif I'd known I would've worn trousers... those blokes heckling from the lobby whilst I had my hands full gave me the impression that perhaps my skirt was riding up! (blushes)

Hi Gary,

my hair has changed a little, but not much I was in a black shirt dress and knee boots, but I didn't see you!

Hi Auroa,

don't know which face the name goes with, but I was happy to help, no problem... thoughif I'd known I would've worn trousers... those blokes heckling from the lobby whilst I had my hands full gave me the impression that perhaps my skirt was riding up! (blushes)

Yes, it was you I saw then :D

Archived