Singles Disco Night The Tunnel Bar, Bramall Lane, Free Entry

auroa

Well, I can't complain... I didn't pick you out at all, but then I kind of felt a bit on guard and unable to relax, waiting for the next mishap or to-do with that Andy who ran the functions!

Well, im working this friday but will come down the week after to help out if needed...

Well, im working this friday but will come down the week after to help out if needed...

Joe,

thank you! :blush:

Gary,

I'm not going to be back there for a couple of weeks, every week is too often so I'm thinking the 6th of Nov at the mo... whilst United is away and the venue hasn't as much to worry about!

Remember, any music requests or suggestions for the night can be posted here, just in case we don't have it for you on the night... how good is that! :nod:

We try to play what YOU want to hear, within reason, so, let us know what you want to hear, either on here or on the night and we shall be very happy to play your suggestions! :thumbsup::love:

Joe,

thank you! :blush:

Gary,

I'm not going to be back there for a couple of weeks, every week is too often so I'm thinking the 6th of Nov at the mo... whilst United is away and the venue hasn't as much to worry about!

Let me know and I will come down if im not working, not had a chat for ages....

Archived