Fantastic Sunday Lunch - Highly recommend

EyeSpy

Had Sunday Lunch today at the Robin Hood pub at Millhouses. Have to say it was an absolute delight and would highly recommend anyone going there.

I only had a light bight of Hot roast chicken baguette wit gravy and roast potatoes and side salad. Was beaut.

mrs eyespy went for the sunday lunch and said it was the best she'd had for a long time.

Only downer for families is that kids over 14 only and they must be with diners.

Following on the Robin Hood theme...

I had Sunday Lunch with some friends at 'The Little John' in Hathersage last week. It was really nice! You could tell it was an independant pub just from the quality of the food.

You should give it a try.

Originally posted by benclements2

I agree that the Robin can do good food Eyespy, although the Waggon and Horses just down the road offers me more.

Would that be the busty barmaid who has been known to offer her own variety of desserts then.

:help: those comments are terrible... I did smile a teensy bit though! :help:

Getting back on topic... the best Sunday dinner I've ever had was at the Cross Keys in Chapel Milton (between Chinley and Chapel-en-le-Frith). Its a bit of a drive but well worth it as both food and service are excellent. Portions are HUUUUGE! Also highly recommend their Drunken Bullock Pie, Scampi, Lasagne... the whole menu basically *starts drooling over keyboard*

Archived