Pandora Bracelet information..

• 1 year later...
no you don't have to register you can buy them in different places, green &benz on division st, theres a pandora shop in the victoria quarter in leeds
theres a pandora shop in orchard square and also one in meadowhall upstairs across from GAME, they're over rated anyway i bought one for the wife a bit back she's only wore it about 3 times

I have a pandora bracelet from Green and Benz. The basic silver charms do start at £20, then £25 for the murano glass beads. Ones with gems and enamel and more expensive £30-40 and ones with gold start at around £50.

There are lots of copies and alternative charms on the market but they look naff on a pandora bracelet. The pandora charms are all hand made and not mass produced.

I do,however, have a couple of the copy bracelets with charms when I don't want to wear my pandora - I am careful when and where I use my pandora as, even though its not quite full, its worth in excess of £500 now.

I love my pandora bracelet. My kids bought it for me as a mother's day gift this year. I've now got 2 spacers and 6 charms on it. All but one of these charms are genuine pandora. The one that isn't was made by a lady and sold in support of breast cancer care so I'll allow that one.

E-bay have hundreds of charms for sale but be very careful because there are a lot of fakes. Read the descriptions very carefully because despite being sold as "genuine" or "authentic" you will usually find that those words refer to something else and not the charm!

The genuine charms are marked with "ALE" and 925.

Archived