Andrew Marr Show

sandie

After watching the Andrew Marr program this morning I was enjoying the grilling that he gave Gordon Brown, but when Andrew started to question his eyesight and did he take pain killers and would he stand down, because of his eyesight.

I was annoyed that question was asked, political questions are OK personel questions are out of order. Dont get me wrong Gordon Brown has made a mess of things, but personal intrution is well out of order.

After watching the Andrew Marr program this morning I was enjoying the grilling that he gave Gordon Brown, but when Andrew started to question his eyesight and did he take pain killers and would he stand down, because of his eyesight.

I was annoyed that question was asked, political questions are OK personel questions are out of order. Dont get me wrong Gordon Brown has made a mess of things, but personal intrution is well out of order.

Absolutely. Well put too. I think this is the lowest of the low. Obviously his rich media friends are starting to feel the effects of the recession.

He's an arsehole Marr, the opening credits proof this alone! Totally out of order the eyesight probing where will it stop!

Would anyone vote Tory and actually believe they'd do a better job?

On the contrary. If it can be proved that old Gordon is as bozz-eyed as had been made out then maybe we can understand why the guy can't do anything right and can't see the way his party has torn the country to shreds (just like they did last time).

And as for the Tories doing a better job, my grandad could do a better job than New Labour and he's been dead 20 years.

On the contrary. If it can be proved that old Gordon is as bozz-eyed as had been made out then maybe we can understand why the guy can't do anything right and can't see the way his party has torn the country to shreds (just like they did last time).

On that basis poor old Nick Griffin better but a bag over his head ;)

Do the public not have a right to know if their prime minister is dependent upon drugs to do his job?

I dont think so, it would be the thin end of the wedge, would it mean that a politician with controlled heart problems or any other chronic illness would be unelectable?

Archived