Andrew Marr Show

sandie

I dont think so, it would be the thin end of the wedge, would it mean that a politician with controlled heart problems or any other chronic illness would be unelectable?

I wouldn't go as far as saying they would be unelectable but the way he came across as very defensive suggested he may not have been telling the truth.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they would be unelectable but the way he came across as very defensive suggested he may not have been telling the truth.

I'm no Gordon Brown fan, but if a TV interviewer started interrogating me about what medicaton I was taking I'd be a bit defensive too.

Brown will be out come next May, and it won't be down to any medicatoin he takes, unless it's LSD ;)

Do the public not have a right to know if their prime minister is dependent upon drugs to do his job?

Who has said ,and where is the proof that GB is on medication. A Telivision reporter does not have the right to ask the questions on a live interview without facts, which Andrew Marr did not have and more to the point no one has.

This crap that he is dependent on drugs is a media hipe, show me the proof not newspaper reports, but facts.

I think the guy is a J. Aruhur, but to be attacked bellow the belt I take unbridge

• 3 years later...

Archived