Andrew Marr Show

sandie

it baffles me that anyone falls for this dodgy creep - I couldn't believe it when the cockneys reelected him - he even got the gay vote when he's always been an outspoken homophobe, the women's vote when he's a misogynistic adulterer and some of the black/minority vote after various racist outpourings - he's got his eye on the prize, fancies himself as PM obviously - please god no.

it baffles me that anyone falls for this dodgy creep - I couldn't believe it when the cockneys reelected him - he even got the gay vote when he's always been an outspoken homophobe, the women's vote when he's a misogynistic adulterer and some of the black/minority vote after various racist outpourings - he's got his eye on the prize, fancies himself as PM obviously - please god no.

He's got a fanclub on here frank. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1032413&highlight=boris+johnson

I think some of his admirers quite like the idea of being led by a Bullingdom club member arrested for throwing a flower pot throgh a restaurant window.

Had a kid from Parson's Cross done the same they'd frothing at the mouth lambasting him as feral youth and 'Broken Britain'

Archived