Karaoke at the Albion - Friday nights

the chazter

:banana:

come & support your local pub while there are still some left!

I agree with the sentiment all the way, people should really appreciate their locals because many are vanishing like snowballs on a tropical beach. Ditch the supermarket beer and the PlayStation and go to your local!!!

:banana:Karaoke at the Albion Londen road

friday 2nd october

drinks offers on all night

new landlady Leanne.& very friendly staff.

come on down & have a sing & a good laugh.

fun starts at about 8pm till 12 midnight. All welcome.

:banana:

come & support your local pub while there are still some left!

You do realize that you have spelt the name of the road wrong ,don't you?

Hardly fills me with confidence!

Unfortunately its the main reason why people aren't going to the pub as often anymore and the reason why pubs are going to the wall. 3quid a pint its just too much.

agreed! i think anywhere near £3 for a pint is a rip off, and specially if its for real ale. people only have so much money, so those with common sense spend it in a way that you will get more for it. whether that be the supermarket and staying at home, or mainly going to the cheaper pubs, or supermarket/hip flash and taking it into the "dearer" pubs (which i saw someone with on friday in the dove toilets)

i think the albion has it about right for what id want to pay for my drinks of an evening, im hoping they get a good few real ales in so my friends and i can have a mid week session.

Archived