Blades Vs Ipswich

scottf

So is this the game that finally drives the final nail in keano coffin if we win?

after watching them on saturday i would be hugely dissapointed if we didn't win.

they've gotta win sometime! although i said that about the Pompy game at the weekend ... should be 3 points for u lot there

I hope we beat Ipswich and Keane gets the sack.

I have met the man on a few occasions and he is an arrogant man on a giant ego trip.

On one occasion before a game at Barnsley the Barnsley players before the game were instructed not to talk to him when he was at the ground because he doesn't like it.

I have met the man on a few occasions and he is an arrogant man on a giant ego trip.

On one occasion before a game at Barnsley the Barnsley players before the game were instructed not to talk to him when he was at the ground because he doesn't like it.

united could just go and keep him in a job......ps don't think the anti-greyhound gang like me...am i bothered

Keano is not a nice bloke. I used to see him quite often on my way home in my school days, as his daughters went to the primary school next door. Now and again, some kids used to go and ask for his autograph and he just ignored them. I know he'll get asked a lot, but there's no need to be rude, especially to kids who look upto the guy.

Keano is not a nice bloke. I used to see him quite often on my way home in my school days, as his daughters went to the primary school next door. Now and again, some kids used to go and ask for his autograph and he just ignored them. I know he'll get asked a lot, but there's no need to be rude, especially to kids who look upto the guy.

Once sat in a bar in puerto banus with famous people who could have bought and sold him ten times over, in walks Roy Keane pushing a pram, he sits at the table next to me and a friend said "oh look Roy Keane hello how are you"

he just turned his back and ignored him.

That was when he was a young man.

Once sat in a bar in puerto banus with famous people who could have bought and sold him ten times over, in walks Roy Keane pushing a pram, he sits at the table next to me and a friend said "oh look Roy Keane hello how are you"

he just turned his back and ignored him.

That was when he was a young man.

I do understand he'll get annoyed at the attention and I'd find it annoying as well (though for the money footballer's are on, I think I could manage :hihi:), but there's still no need to be rude. Then again I find footballers who stand posing, craving for attention really annoying. Graeme Souness (another annoying get) once drove past my brothers school and wound down his window and waved to the kids. My brother said most didn't even know who he was and thought he was a pervert :D.

Archived