Blades Vs Ipswich

scottf

he is on the subs bench mostly- he is playing well when he comes on but you can see he won;t have the fitness to A) go past players and B) last the full 90 but he makes up for that in his link-up play from the defence to the midfield and his runs inside the defender dragging him into midfield.

I think he should start on saturday for us and give him 60 odd minutes then put a fast winger on like cottrill to run at there defense when their tired.

Surely he should be given a start if the main criticism of Blackwell is the style of football being played!

Do you have four wingers in the first team squad: Little, Cotterill, Treacy and France, if so he doesn't seem to fancy any of those!

Surely he should be given a start if the main criticism of Blackwell is the style of football being played!

Do you have four wingers in the first team squad: Little, Cotterill, Treacy and France, if so he doesn't seem to fancy any of those!

Well treacy has started every game possible this year and cotts has some on for jamie ward virtually every game so he does play some of them. France is . . .well- i think he isn't fit enough for the first team yet and little- yes his oppertunities have been limited but i think he is a very handy squad player.

Well treacy has started every game possible this year and cotts has some on for jamie ward virtually every game so he does play some of them. France is . . .well- i think he isn't fit enough for the first team yet and little- yes his oppertunities have been limited but i think he is a very handy squad player.

I must admit I don't understand his perceived attitude agianst Cotterill, every time I see him he looks like someone who can run at defenders and put a good ball in.

I suppose it is the way he wants to play which means they aren't getting involved as much as people would like.

Archived