Blades Vs Ipswich

scottf

I actually think it's a good result, but only because of the way the other results went and the fact that I really believed that Ipswich would finally get a win tonight. They have now gone more than a quarter of the season without a win and that is a lot for any team but they have some decent players.

28366 there tonight, so Titanic wasn't that far off after all!

They do have some good players, but they're bottom of the league and I'd expect United to beat them at home.

Alright people are calling for Blackwells sacking. Who we going to get in to replace him? Blackwells probably the best manager we can get who knows the club! We have alot of injury's at the moment what are effecting us obviously. Last two matches we have played painfully unprofessional.

I think this season we can write off the the premier league for us, West Brom, Middelsborough, and Newcastle are up for promotion. Wednesday havent got a chance for a few years (5-10yrs) :)

I don't really rate Harper?! what you guys think?

I really wouldn't write Wednesday off for a play off spot, neither would I write United off. Automatic will go to one of the three you have mentioned, though West Brom have lost tonight.

I actually think it's a good result, but only because of the way the other results went and the fact that I really believed that Ipswich would finally get a win tonight. They have now gone more than a quarter of the season without a win and that is a lot for any team but they have some decent players.

!

Some poor defending, poor goalkeeping and a lucky late equaliser from the Blunts. They certainly rode their luck tonight, the first goal was as blatant a foul on the goalie as you could wish to see (unless you were the ref), and Morgan didn't know much about his equaliser.

HOWEVER,

if it was my team in that position I'd gladly take the point, regardless of how it came.

I really wouldn't write Wednesday off for a play off spot, neither would I write United off. Automatic will go to one of the three you have mentioned, though West Brom have lost tonight.

Owls and Blades may get the the play-off spots but my moneys on those 3

Alright people are calling for Blackwells sacking. Who we going to get in to replace him? Blackwells probably the best manager we can get who knows the club! We have alot of injury's at the moment what are effecting us obviously. Last two matches we have played painfully unprofessional.

I think this season we can write off the the premier league for us, West Brom, Middelsborough, and Newcastle are up for promotion. Wednesday havent got a chance for a few years (5-10yrs) :)

I don't really rate Harper?! what you guys think?

i wouldn't be so sure it will be those 2 though. west brom lost 3-0 to barnsley and boro lost 1-0, both teams having a tough time of it recently.

i wouldn't be so sure it will be those 2 though. west brom lost 3-0 to barnsley and boro lost 1-0, both teams having a tough time of it recently.

No team can win every game, every team have bad spells. By watching the way they play football Thats my Prediction at this early stage of season. NEWCASTLE, WEST BROM AND MIDDELSBOUROGH.

No team can win every game, every team have bad spells. By watching the way they play football Thats my Prediction at this early stage of season. NEWCASTLE, WEST BROM AND MIDDELSBOUROGH.

i know and they are the 3 i'd tip to go up but utd could go on another run, you never know.

Archived